[sudo-discuss] sudo-crowd mailing list

Eddan eddan at clear.net
Wed Feb 20 11:51:34 PST 2013

Dear Sudo folk.

I am pleased to announce the formation of a new mailing list focused on
crowdfunding, theory and practice. We will be collecting background
resources and commentary on crowdfunding to fill out the JOBS Act page on
the Sudo wiki - http://sudoroom.org/wiki/JOBS_Act.

To sign up for the list, please go to:

In addition to discussion, we will use the mailing list to collaborate on
crowdfunding related projects. The first one being the drafting of public
comments on behalf of Sudo Room (
http://www.sec.gov/spotlight/jobsactcomments.shtml). You can see the
comments currently submitted to the SEC at
http://www.sec.gov/comments/jobs-title-iii/jobs-title-iii.shtml.

There are a bunch of them, so I think the most substantive comments to
perhaps start with are the two Rockethub white papers on Regulation (
http://www.sec.gov/comments/jobs-title-iii/jobstitleiii-39.htm) and
Implementation (
http://www.sec.gov/comments/jobs-title-iii/jobstitleiii-39.htm).

sent from eddan.com