[sudo-discuss] Truck needed to pick up 6 free church Pews!

Raymond Lai raymond.wm.lai at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 16:42:32 PST 2013

Hello Sudoers! A friend alerted me to the availability of free pews! They
are made of dark mahogany. Asking Matt if Sudo Room needed some pews, he
said, "YES!" So the nice lady is holding them for us, but we need to act
fast (large numbers of calls and interest).

I would like to request 2 of them but the rest can go to my favorite hacker
space.

Truck please!

Cheers,
Ray

txt sam if you have a truck and can fetch these fine pews. 914.400.5604