[sudo-discuss] A random email poll about dues - please respond!

Julio Rios julio.rios at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 18:02:52 PST 2013

I don't like the fees associated with WePay.  I also don't have checks, but
I can send a "check" from my Credit Union to the sudo room address.  This
has worked fine a couple of times.  Anthony expressed a preference for this
type of payment; not sure why, but given the other options, it's also my
preference.