[sudo-discuss] A random email poll about dues - please respond!

Anthony Di Franco di.franco at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 19:29:41 PST 2013

My preference was because the paper trail built-in to paying with a check
made auditing more possible than otherwise, and made the bank account a
central point for records. Paying with recurring bill pay has the same
benefits but is more automatic. Cash is quite the opposite. Wepay, the way
we have it set up now, is somewhere in between, since Jenny aggregates the
money and forwards it in a way that is by default opaque. All these options
are as they are partly because we are an unincorporated association with no
tax info right now.