[sudo-discuss] Nerd Nite east bay tomorrow at 7pm

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 22:08:32 PST 2013

Greetings,

Tomorrow will be this month's installment of Nerd Nite East Bay.  The
Nerd Nite franchise puts on good shows and is generally a safe bet for
supernerdiness combined with alcohol, or either one of those by
themselves depending on personal preference.

The SF Nerd Nite almost always sells out, but the East Bay version is
only just getting started.  I went to last month's episode, and it was
Good.

However, I think THIS month is going to be Great.  They'll have
Jessica Richman from uBiome, one of the guys on the Curiosity (Mars
rover) team, and something about fabrication (not my bag but I'm sure
it'll be fun anyway):

http://www.bayareascience.org/calendar/index.php?com=detail&eID=9578

And it occurs to me that much of this will come as no news to some of
you.  (In remotely related news, this message constitutes my first
email to the sudo-discuss list.)

Anyway, there's a small chance I will not make it due to utter
exhaustion from overcommitting myself (as usual), but if I know some
of y'all will be there, I'll plan my stimulant intake accordingly.

Cheers,
Naomi