[sudo-discuss] Nerd Nite east bay tomorrow at 7pm

mark burdett mark at 510pen.org
Mon Feb 25 16:45:20 PST 2013

I have lots of equipment for recording/streaming: analog mixer (4 XLR
inputs at mic or line level, XLR and 1/8" stereo outputs), zoom h4 audio
recorder + usb ADC, minidv video camera w/ firewire, tripods. would be nice
to have some wireless mics on hand for high-quality audio recording of
talks.
--mark B.