[sudo-discuss] Fwd: programming classes for kids -- need input on a venue!

rusty lindgren rustylindgren at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 10:09:41 PST 2013

Hey Everyone,

Does everyone want to do a fund-raiser/linux install athon with
RoShamboMedia, so that we can have laptops for checking-in-checking out for
sudoroom classes?(see specs inline)

These are actually nice laptops, but they aren't worth a whole lot(maybe
200 complete tops), so theft wouldn't be a big issue.

This would be a great deal for teaching classes and etc. for everyone at
sudo.

Let me know and thanks,

Rusty