[sudo-discuss] [Artmurmur] Art Murmur membership

Tracy Jacobs kinetical at comcast.net
Wed Feb 27 17:45:43 PST 2013

Thanks Eddan,

I'm glad you're taking action on this.  I'm still finishing up the wiring on my megavirus, this Friday and Saturday is Barbot 2013 in San Francisco, so I will be busy until Sunday.  Come to Barbot if you're able, it's really fun!

http://events.sfgate.com/san_francisco_ca/events/show/305281805-barbot-2013