[sudo-discuss] FUD around Lockpicking class

Anthony Di Franco di.franco at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 13:57:39 PST 2013

Yes, just the kind of free press Goebbels would be proud of.
It's always good to see the local press misrepresent the significance of
something with scary innuendo to turf up a small-scale moral panic with a
little two-minutes-hate appended in the comments section to make sure
everyone knows the genuine, salt-o-the-earth grass-roots are up-in-arms
about this whole
people-teaching-each-other-practical-skills-without-prior-permission-from-the-appropriate-bureau
thing. That power-mad anarcha-Mayoress must be stopped before her
non-hierarchical subordinates rape our children and must be replaced with a
proper authoritarian before it's too late.