[sudo-discuss] Fwd: URGENT TO ALL TENANTS!!! First Friday Tomorrow Night....URGENT....PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 17:18:33 PST 2013

Notice from the landlord regarding tomorrow's First Friday event and new
guidelines posted by the City of Oakland.

TL;DR:
-Laurie and George (the landlords) are asking that meetings disperse by
11pm, and that all doors be locked.
-OPD will be setting up a mobile command post on Telegraph & W Grand
-No First Friday events allowed south of W Grand
-Event ends at 9pm with a moment of silence