[sudo-discuss] Fwd: URGENT TO ALL TENANTS!!! First Friday Tomorrow Night....URGENT....PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 18:41:58 PST 2013

Yeah, sorry, didn't mean to incite any fear! Just passing on the message
for transparency so y'all are aware of the temperature of our landlords.
That said, please do remember to close doors behind you when entering and
exiting the building, *always and especially* if you go out the front
(Broadway-side) door or down the stairs to the side door (the door to the
stairs). Otherwise alarms go off and George calls and yells at me/sudoers :)
Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org
http://thevirtualcampfire.org