[sudo-discuss] Sudoroom / noisebridge dance night at DNA lounge death guild

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Mon Jul 1 16:38:52 PDT 2013

Aw man coming off a cold and can't make it tonight  / that late :: plus emailing you separately as there's a lady I've lunched with who runs a sustainable Tahoe festival and alliance up in the mountains who would be very conducive to these cool alternative living arrangements you've shown us!

---

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com