[sudo-discuss] London and Paris

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 16:47:24 PDT 2013

LONDON:

Josef Davies-Coates <josef at uniteddiversity.com> does great work with the
P2P Foundation and is generally a brilliant visionary.

Adam Fish <rawbird at gmail.com> is an anthropologist studying digital labor
and entrepreneurship. Very fun guy, has a baby.

Somnath "Som" Batabyal <somras at gmail.com> is a media scholar and writer I
met in Porto some years ago, and we iterated on an idea for an
"activist-academic residence exchange program" for sharing apartments
around the world throughout the year.

PARIS:
DAVID DCHTOO <david at middlemachine.com>, founder of
CYBERHIPPIETOTALISM<http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Cyberhippietotalism>,
is still in Paris! He is mad cool and extremely aligned. I just checked in
with him too and he can definitely help ya find a couch.

I can't think of anyone else in Paris atm, but will ping you if I think of
anyone else. David should be a fine enough contact to connect you to the
hackers in Paris.

It would probably help if you drop my name when reaching out to them,
welcome to CC me as well, though they're all friendly superheroes whom I'd
sure would be happy to have you :)

Love!

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net