[sudo-discuss] Sudo Room Neighborhood Outreach

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 20:51:12 PDT 2013

Hey folks,

I've started a spreadsheet to list nearby (1 mile radius) community
organizations, schools, churches, non-profits etc to reach out to. Next
step would be to put together a flier of some sort that could list some of
the activities that happen in the space (eg TIL, Sudo Kids, Microcontroller
Hacking Night, Hacker Happy Hour, etc) and some of the ongoing projects
(Community Democracy Project, Oakland Wiki, the Mesh Network group, etc;).
If you have design skills and would be interested in helping with that,
please email me or reply to this thread!

Please add to the list as you wish, especially if you or someone you know
can serve as a point of contact for that org:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ao_Q7DQvNFT-dEdhZUJaQ3dDY2plMjMxR3BNNmJuRlE#gid=0

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org