[sudo-discuss] 1st Friday - Popup Dance Party/ strobe light I can borrow?

Tracy Jacobs kinetical at comcast.net
Fri Jul 5 15:57:09 PDT 2013

Hi J.C.,

DJ sounds good to me.  As a reminder, we do have an art murmur separate list for Fist Friday planning.  I encourage you to join it if you'd like to coordinate your efforts for First Friday events with the rest of us.  All that has been discussed for this month is me bringing in some sculpture, and possibly a zootrope.
If other people have plans, they haven't said anything to the list about it.
I'm also having trouble finding the pieces for my zootrope., I was wondering if anyone has a strobe light I can borrow at Sudo for the evening?  Mine seems to have gone missing.

Tracy