[sudo-discuss] Garden Street Family Shelter is looking for assistance evaluating the quality of donated computers.

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 15:36:52 PDT 2013

Hi all, Dennis from our Oakland Wiki crew asked me if I could fwd this to
the sudo discuss list in case anyone has time this week to help a
non-profit evaluate the quality of donated computers:

"The Garden Street Family Shelter is receiving donated computers this week.
 However, they would like to assess the quality of the computers to ensure
that they possess the capacity to service them.  They are seeking
assistance from someone with a technology background to look the computers
over. The computers are currently located in downtown Oakland at the
Private Industry Council.

 If anyone is interested or has the time let Dennis Rojas know at
510-290-9705 or dennis.m.rojas at gmail.com.

Dennis"

I've copied him here. Please let him know directly if you can help, or
forward to anyone who you think might have time to help.

Thanks!
Marina