[sudo-discuss] lockers

Morten H. D. Fuglsang vallebo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 11:42:54 PDT 2013

Awesome with the lockers!
And I agree with what Marina said. Could it be an after-meeting activity
for whoever feels so inclined, to go through stuff and move things around?
Or even an organization-day, which I know there have been talks of for a
while.

Make a great day,
Morten H. D. Fuglsang
US: +1 415 799 6931 // skype: FlyvendeHest