[sudo-discuss] one or two day inventory + clear out of sudo room: scheduling request

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 14:44:17 PDT 2013

please complete the following poll to indicate your availability for a one
or two day event either the weekend of july 20-21 or 27-28 for a sudo room
inventory, clear out, and rearrange event.

poll here: http://www.doodle.com/e8vwvvs6e24wkwy4

marina

ps - my perspective is that we will probably need two days (day 1 to take
everything out/take inventory and day 2 for rearranging & putting things
back in), but i understand that other people also apparently have lives and
commitments :)