[sudo-discuss] Synthego - Synthetic Biology start up raised $8M series A and looking to hire software, mechanical + hardware engineers

Ryan Bethencourt ryan.bethencourt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 18:33:13 PDT 2013

Dear All,

I'm very pleased to reach out to you on behalf of the team at Synthego
to see if there are any skilled software, hardware or mechanical
engineers (at Sudo room or Counter Culture Labs) that would be
interested in working with a cutting edge DNA synthesis company based in
Silicon Valley?

I've cc'd Colton Hicks who's a successful serial tech entrepreneur and
also taking the lead in recruiting potential employees for Synthego. I
spoke with him yesterday and let him know there may be some engineers
interested at Sudo Room or CCL (they're working on some very neat tech!)
if you're interested in a position please feel free to reach out to
Colton directly and send your interests and skill set to him.

There will be a party coming up in the valley next Saturday where you
can get a chance to meet the Sythego team and speak with them as well if
you're interested in joining the team!

All the best,
Ryan

Ryan Bethencourt