[sudo-discuss] large garage sale this Saturday

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 01:36:31 PDT 2013

Hi all,

If anyone is interested in a kick-ass garage sale this Saturday, come check
out Central Self Storage in Alameda:

http://www.centralselfstorage.com/p/self_storage/directions/alameda-ca-94501/central-self-storage-601

This place is walking distance from our 84-unit apartment building that
will be closing down next month, so I expect there will be way more great
stuff for sale than usual. Carla and I will be there all day (8am-3pm),
trying to get rid of some really nice pieces, including some Indonesian and
African carvings, various statues, large glass bottle vases, some
furniture, etc.

In other words - Come buy some of our crap, so we don't have to move it!
Some of it is really nice crap too!

Patrik