[sudo-discuss] Next Friday: First Monthly POSSE Party (hosted by BACE Timebank!)

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 14:06:46 PDT 2013

Hi all!

I'm excited to announce a new monthly event that will be held on Third
Fridays at sudo room: POSSE [Potluck Orientation Skill-share Swap-meet
Event) Parties!

Bring some food to share and meet local visionaries creating a more
cooperative economy through alternative currencies such as timebanking,
skill-share and resource-exchange circles.

This is a family-friendly event, and childcare will be provided. Thinking
this is also a great way to make one of our weekly 'Hacker Happy Hours'
more family-friendly and health-oriented (though of course, no beverage
turned away!).

I'll be printing fliers at sudo today and will leave some on the main
table. It would be great if folks could help with outreach, so grab a few
fliers and post them up at your coffeeshop / community center / library /
public space of choice!

Event is on the sudo room calendar:
https://sudoroom.org/ai1ec_event/bace-timebank-posse-party/?instance_id=66314

And there's also a FB event - please join if you plan on coming, and invite
your friends!
https://www.facebook.com/events/567378529994045/567385649993333/?notif_t=plan_mall_activity

Flier attached. Special thanks to BACE [Bay Area Community Exchange]
Timebank for putting this on :)

Hack the planet!!
Jenny
http://jennyryan.net