[sudo-discuss] trying to troubleshoot door, but need a multimeter and don't know how to fix our battery-less one

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Wed Jul 17 18:31:43 PDT 2013

I re-attached the wires and it's working again.

Also: Hol donated a multimeter (!)

Also also: We need a nice little box that can contain the raspberry pi and
a power supply and maybe a few other small things and which looks nice and
can mount on the wall. The craziness with the imac and cardboard box and
wires everywhere is no good. Someone bring a suitable wall-mountable box
(urban ore?) and someone else (maybe me) will make it all pretty.