[sudo-discuss] current balance & pay your dues

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 15:33:44 PDT 2013

Thanks Marina!

I deposited the funds from the lockbox today (thanks again Tommy for
returning the key!), which totaled about $500.

Our current balance stands at $1721.28. We are still in a very tenuous
position.

All WePay donations are deposited directly into Sudo's bank account.
However, an in-person check is still ideal so no one has to pay any WePay
fees :)

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org