[sudo-discuss] Open Knowledge Meetup on Thursday at 7pm

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 21:58:33 PDT 2013

Hey all!

We have a special guest visiting from Paris, CĂ©lya Gruson-Daniel, working
on a web documentary on Open Science through the Hack Your PhD community:
http://hackyourphd.org/

While she's in town, she wanted to throw an open science event, so I
offered to host at Sudo Room on Thursday at 7pm. We're reaching out to the
Open Knowledge community in the bay area and everyone is invited:
http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledgeFoundation/San-Francisco-CA/966132/

See the event on the sudo room calendar:
https://sudoroom.org/ai1ec_event/hackyourphd-open-knowledge-meetup/?instance_id=66327

I'd love to see your faces, be merry, and mush our braincells together.

// Matt