[sudo-discuss] Announcing SUMMER SCHOOL 2013 + CALL for Sudo Room Participation ! [from your friends at the Public School!]

Sam Tepper sam.tepper at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 20:07:15 PDT 2013

Dear David,

Thanks for the invitation to speak.  I was wondering whether some
sudoers might also be interested in speaking at other sections as well,
if there are slots available.  I know I personally would be very
interested in attending and contributing to the studying studying
session, but unfortunately will be away for my brother's wedding.
Perhaps we could also aim to audo record the sessions, then edit and
broadcast them on sudo radio.

Best,
Sam