[sudo-discuss] noisebridge sunday at its finest

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Sun Jul 28 14:44:59 PDT 2013

I came into Noisebridge today, and it's buzzing here. People are moving
around, teaching and working. There is a very positive vibe. There were
people at the library on the chairs who weren't sleeping there, they were
talking about ideas with JC. It was cool.

The bathrooms were sparkling clean.

High feeling of excellence and cool things soon to happen. Telling people
at SudoRoom and other organizations about the upcoming Noisebridge party.

Turing is pleasant, quiet and nice to work in since I'm learning Python
right now for fun. I'm able to concentrate, and then when I'm done I can go
out and enjoy the vibe.

This sure beats the past few Sundays I've had!