[sudo-discuss] There is Beer at the End Of The Tunnel

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Mon Jul 29 10:37:07 PDT 2013

Hey Morten,

I think there's significant commonality in infrastructure between sudo mate and subiir - have y'all talked about coordinating scheduling on brew times?  I hope to get further on my MK-II mash controller and keggle, which I would be glad to throw into the subiir equipment mix, maybe hook it up to that march pump you brought in.  Also totally down to increase brewing capacity if scheduling works out - how many gallons are y'all doing at a time now?  Targeting a hefeweizen for the first batch through the automasher to take full advantage of the step mashing feature.

cheers,
hol

Jul 29, 2013 02:12:26 AM, vallebo at gmail.com wrote:
Greetings!
>While Subiir believes in the free flow of alcohol with taste (aka beer) for everyone, we also acknowledge that sometimes, building up expectations to a joyous taste-explosion has its worth as well.

>We are pleased to announce that the drought of Subiir continues for 3 more weeks. And we are even more pleased to announce that in 3 weeks, not only will we release a batch of delicious ipa (batch #6 aka. BitLite), we too shall release a batch of delicious cream ale (batch #7 aka. Creamy Delight) at the same time. What a time to be alive!

>Wait! There is More!Open finances: We're starting to track our expenses paid, donations received, and donations passed on to sudo room. its still work in progress. You can follow here: http://bit.ly/subiir all feedback appreciated

New investments: We want to acquire one more propane burner and one more turkey fryer, so that we can make two batches at once. Donations received from coming batches will go toward that. And if you have either of those that you are willing to part with, let us know.
You Are Subiir: We think it is sad our gear is only used every 3 weeks to brew subiir. We want to experiment with letting others brew on it. if you are itnerested in brewing your own beer on our setup, get in touch.
Learn to brew: On that note, our brew days are open to anyone and everyone. if you are interested in coming around to learn and hang out, get in touch and we will keep you in the loop of when we brew. The brewing of batch #8 will take place within a weeks time.

>That is all for now. it seems appropriate to quote the infamous Queen Lagunitas the MCXXXii:Beer speaks, people mumble.Cheers everyone, and make a great day,
Morten on behalf of all of us