[sudo-discuss] [Controllers] Inner door lock not working. Let's fix it!

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Tue Jul 30 10:09:58 PDT 2013

We have all that stuff - let's do it tonight.  I'll be there starting 5:30 and ending who knows when...guess i should remind the list about MHN

Jul 30, 2013 12:32:31 AM, controllers at lists.sudoroom.org wrote:
Hi all!

>Our lovely sudoor access system is currently broken. Things look okay from the server side, so it's likely a hardware issue. Granted, the whole thing is a bit janky, so I think it's finally time to upgrade to sudoor v2. I'd like to fix it, but don't have experience, so I thought I'd come to Microcontroller Hacking Night tomorrow and see what I can do. If anyone owns or could suggest where to procure the following, that'd be rad!:

thin and thick wire mounting materialsmale pinheaders to secure wires to the breadboard
>a case for the t1 microcontroller, and screws to mount it to the wall
>definitely some soldering to be done as well [we have the tools and material for this at least]

Jenny

http://jennyryan.net

http://thepyre.org

http://thevirtualcampfire.org