[sudo-discuss] Microcontroller Hack Night - Tonight!

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Tue Jul 30 10:24:51 PDT 2013

Hi Folks,

Come on out tonight for a special edition of MHN - inner door 2.0 construction, sudo kids robotics, closed loop control basics for absolute newbies (yes YOU - if you've made the LED on pin13 blink, you're ready run a reactor) with sensors and actuators, and my personal nemesis the beer brewing machine.  We might even make it through the night without frying any silicon!

(but don't bet the farm on it)

I'll be there around 5:30, planning to have printers ready for disassembly with the kiddos by 6:30, and we can go over control basics starting around 9 and ease into the 2000 watt closed loop control session, going until either the beer machine works or we fall prey to the debugging/plumbing/soldering/resoldering spiral of sleepy brain.

Cheers,
Hol