[sudo-discuss] We finally defeated the yeast! [inside door works again]

Morten H. D. Fuglsang vallebo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 23:16:30 PDT 2013

After many a long battles, the yeast has been defeated.

[the power had been pulled from the inside door. the rubber-foreskin that
holds the cables had gone loose, and as a consequence the cable had
released from its conncetion under strain. we reconnected it, retaped it.
and put the doormat over the rubber-foreskin.]

We might have won the battle, but the access-war is ongoing. Ian and yours
truly are regularly putting some hours into improving the spaghetti outside
& and inside the Py. We could use more people with energy and/or expertise
in microcontrollers on the hardware and software side.

Cheers! For the Yeast!
-ninjas