[sudo-discuss] Downstairs Keypad is Currently Not Working

J.C. r33lmm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 16:29:41 PDT 2013

Also, I would think any kind of plastic, wood or metal enclosure, screwed
to the wall with a screwed in place cover would be sufficient, as it could
also have a tamper switch if removed or opened inadvertently.

I'll be around Wednesday to hack on such.

--
ThanX,
;+)

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Fort