[sudo-discuss] Sunday was a good day // microcircuits

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Mon May 20 07:53:02 PDT 2013

Sunday was a good day. Finally focused and actually worked on stuff /: wearable electronics. Just started! The first step

I used scraps from marinas old Halloween costume and borrowed one needles I think the sewing Crew left behind.

I used old thread left behind in the sewing room too.

For the embroidery I mostly faked my way through this.

Still figuring out the lilypad stuff. I avoided wasting my whole night looking at every other persons expensive fashion led project in the whole world

A guy from Portland came by who is visiting various hackerspaces. He was having a nice time here

I've been sidetracked and hijacked by a lot of people trying to get free PR for their projects

Thank you sudoroom !