[sudo-discuss] Fwd: The Omni

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 10:23:37 PDT 2013

Hey Eddan/Marc et al,

This is the comment in the thread which says, "Lets keep cool heads here
guys, we're all on the same side, we all want whatever's best for
sudo, Lets all chill, I'm sure nothing undoable has been committed.."

If Eddan is immanently concerned about his personal liability with regards
the lease, which is totally understandable, then yea his name on the
lease should ideally be replaced by someone more comfortable with that and
the potential risk it entails.. It seems to me that could/should happen
ASAP? As doing so might help ease some of the tension in the
present conversation, too.

BAPS' lease is i think still let to Zach Houston, which we also need to
change stat, so maybe if nothing else both Sudo & Baps could meet with
Laurie & George to change these particulars --

David