[sudo-discuss] Fwd: The Omni

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Tue Oct 1 15:08:57 PDT 2013

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 7:07 AM, Eddan Katz <eddan at clear.net> wrote:

> This was based on the decision made at the meeting you held, Marc, and
> based on the message you sent to the list about what was decided at that
> meeting.

Ok. I understand if you want to be taken off the lease. I was trying to
figure out if I had missed some collective decision-making around this
issue, since I didn't realize if we'd directly made the decision to
terminate the lease (did we? i'm still not clear on that?).

I feel that maybe it would have been a good idea to send a quick note to
the list like "hey i'm planning to terminate sudo room's lease for these
reasons", but no harm done. We were going to renegotiate the lease anyway,
and almost certainly before the date you gave the landlords for sudo-lease
termination.

--
Marc

sent from eddan.com