[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Bryan Parker has invited you to First 700 Club Event

Anthony Di Franco di.franco at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 18:13:58 PDT 2013

Not a bad suggestion. The Community Democracy Project deals in its way with
exactly those issues and could perhaps be involved.
I'm curious, did you make this suggestion because of Parker's views /
history specifically, or because of the city's posture / history generally
(or some of both, something else, or neither)?