[sudo-discuss] San Leandro Meet the CIO event report-back

J Clark hello at sl-co.com
Tue Oct 1 20:31:24 PDT 2013

Eddan, Sudoers,

There are two summaries from this meeting. One is from notes taken by Ben Provan of CollaborativeHousing.com, posted here: http://sl-co.com/meet-the-cio-hacker-maker-spaces/  and Debbie did a summary: http://sanleandronext.com/?p=1087  A local company, Direct Images, did the video but I'm not sure where it's posted. Their blog has some nice burning man shots tho' http://strategy.directimages.com/blog/

Also thanks for the head up on the Friday meeting on Open Culture. http://sl-co.com/open-culture/ Looking forward to bein' schooled by my friends (esp Ryan) to the slight north.

  j.

Begin forwarded message: