[sudo-discuss] moving logistics / diaspora / phoenix ops

Jack Kern jack.w.kern at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 11:00:34 PDT 2013

Hey all,

Certainly been a while since I chimed in. I just wanted to mention I could
come in and help with a sorting pass a couple weekends. If we got enough
people involved it could probably go pretty quickly. I'll also be happy to
move out any of my stuff in the meantime if that will help clear up space
for a move to a new space.

Jack