[sudo-discuss] BACE timebank meeting, and... we're looking for tech help!

amber yada amberyadaanimation at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 18:00:54 PDT 2013

Hey Sudo people! Bay Area Community Exchange (aka "the timebank") is
planning to have our monthly general meeting this Wednesday night 8:00 to
9:30 PM. We've had meetings at Sudo before, but I am not sure how to add it
to the Sudo Room calendar. Can someone point out to me how to do that? It's
usually pretty small, maybe 10 people or so, so it shouldn't clash with
your guys' weekly meeting.

Also...

We're in the middle of overhauling our website and need to build up our
tech team to get it done. If anyone is interested, or know someone who
might be, please pass this along (see below). Committed volunteers may
receive a small cash stipend, plus timebank hours. Email Carl at
bacetechteam at gmail.com.  For more info on BACE check out bace.org.

Much appreciation!

Descriptions of positions needed:

*Tech Team Leader for BACE - Oakland/San Francisco, 10
hrs/month*.<http://timebank.sfbace.org/reqs/2751>
Must have good communication skills and some knowledge working with Ruby on
Rails and using Github. Other tech experience a plus.

*Ruby on Rails developer for BACE website - San Francisco/Oakland, 5-10
hrs/month* <http://timebank.sfbace.org/reqs/2752>
Must have capable Ruby skills or be able to pick it up quickly. Javascript
and HTML/CSS a plus.

*Front-end Designer for the BACE website, 5-10 hour a month, Oakland/San
Francisco* <http://timebank.sfbace.org/reqs/2753>
Must know HTML/CSS and have a good eye on design. Portfolio of previous
design work a plus.

Okay, thank you!

-amber

--