[sudo-discuss] SASB Technology & Communications sustainability reporting

Eddan Katz eddan at clear.net
Tue Oct 8 13:09:31 PDT 2013

Hi Sudo folk.

The public comment period just opened for the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB) - which will determine the reporting (minimum) guidelines for the Info Tech space. These new sets of industry-specific standards SASB has started publishing will likely become the accounting norms for sustainability.

If anyone is interested in working with me on putting together comments by Jan. 2, 2014 - I could probably use the help.
Thanks.

sent from eddan.com