[sudo-discuss] Would sudoroom be open to hosting ther ferment change funraiser event here?

refugia refugia at zoho.com
Tue Oct 8 23:36:48 PDT 2013

The annual Ferment Change event series is happening this month and next. We are looking for a venue for the main event on November 15th. In the past we've had it at the humanist hall. They raised thier rates a good bit. Could Sudo Room and the Public school host our main event the potluck & culture swap? I posted the upcoming events below.

Patrick

 October 12, 2013
  Indigenous People's Day- Ferment Change!
 Start Time: 11:00 am
 Ends: 3:00 pm
celebrate Indigenous People's Day including a Nepalese Fermentation Workshop, a maya-aztec fermentation workshop, and an Ethiopian bread workshop (Injera)
 More info to come...
More details

 October 19, 2013
  Kombucha! Workshop and Swap
 Start Time: 11:00 am
 Ends: 1:00 pm
Bring your kombucha by for others to taste and come pickup a new mother!
 More details

 October 26, 2013
  Ferment Change! Kim Chi w/Phat Beets Youth
 Start Time: 11:00 am
 Ends: 1:00 pm
 Description: Join Lorena, a Fresh Felllow from the Phat Beets Produce Youth Program in making this traditional Korean Pickle made from napa cabbage, carrots, gingers and more! Lorena will provide samples and bring a jar so you can make and take some home with you!
 More details

 And more fun activities...

 Tour De Fermet- a homebrewers bicycle tour of the East Bay to benefit Phat Beets Produce
 $20-$50 (per day)
 Oct 26th and Oct 27th All day
 more info email info at phatbeetsproduce.org

Ferment Change Potluck and Culture Swap n' Workshops Friday Nov 15th
 Oakland, Ca.
 more info to come!