[sudo-discuss] Table at the East Bay Anarchist Bookfair

johanna faust female.faust at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 14:34:48 PDT 2013

SHORT VERSION:

inspiration; thx.

anticipate updates eagerly.

LONG VERSION, warning, may not make attempt to be brief:

to be regarded as that which serves to remind any but the most negligent in
attantion to spiritual duty of the glory immanent in and attendant upon the
quotidian externality: intersections juxtapose, for me, details such as
audio accompaniment and my awesome cup of coffee with the news that HTML5
browsers are soon to compile draconian DRM in at the source and this.

the fact that i managed an APA for a few years is evidence (to my
allzu-menschliches yet voluble self, that is) that this email is aware, has
intentions, and, of course, specifies, would benefit from, indeed
needs *me*somehow.   sketching beautiful futures branching off.

not that i know what that exactly is...  but i felt that the word 'awesome'
furnished far too little detail.

good afternoon! it's good to be alive.

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 1:47 PM, Gregg Horton <greggahorton at gmail.com> wrote:

> YOUSGUIZE
>
> On Wed Oct  9 13:46:25 2013, Hol Gaskill wrote:
> >
> > *y'all
> >
> > Oct 9, 2013 01:45:10 PM, greggahorton at gmail.com wrote:
> > I got ya'll a table, so just show up with stuff to table with.
> >>
> >> i'm not going to be at tonight's meeting but people should talk about
> >> what should go on the table and if you wanted to share it with other
> >> hackerspaces.
> >>
> >> http://eastbayanarchist.com/

*Be seeing you.*