[sudo-discuss] East Bay Mini Maker Faire?

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 16:04:48 PDT 2013

Is Sudo Room planning a booth a East Bay Mini Maker Faire, weekend after
next? If so - any idea where you'll be located?

The EBMMF is much smaller, more intimate, and has much more of a community
feel than the giant San Mateo Maker Faire. Typically lots more families as
well. Different atmosphere, but just as much creative fun - strongly
recommended!

We'll have a booth for Counter Culture Labs (I did a booth for BioCurious
the past two years). Use code CCLAB for a 15% discount off you ticket. Last
year, we were in the same room as Ace Monster Toys, Tekla Labs, and Hacker
Moms - great neighbors!

Patrik