[sudo-discuss] Un/der-Employment Salon and Coffee Hour (Tues at 10am)

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 12:23:34 PDT 2013

*** Living the fabulous life, free(ish) of the clutches of the Mon$ter of
Mone¥? *****
Join us as we scoff together over coffee and speak on a wide range of
superfluous topics, including but not limited to:
<<Government benefits we qualify for given our current situations
<<How we make use of our time in a meaningful way
<<“Third Economy”: Bartering/free exchange, gifting, sharing,
bottom-feeding,…
<<…and *whatever else you want to bring to the table*!

This is a time to relax, speak our minds, and enjoy each other’s company!
COFFEE AND TEA WILL BE SERVED!!! Bring a snack if you’d like. :]

♥,
ykciV