[sudo-discuss] a sudo-minyan

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Thu Oct 10 12:53:14 PDT 2013

i did float a resolution that when we have fewer than 10 people we should take off our little shoes and sit on the floor around the coffee table

Oct 10, 2013 12:17:30 PM, andrew at roshambomedia.com wrote:
Meetings can still happen even if you don't have quorum. This would be important if, for example, membership in the future requires attending at least one meeting.