[sudo-discuss] [HELP] Oak Tech teacher requests space 6hrs/1x/month **starting Sunday**

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 16:06:45 PDT 2013

Do you all have any recommendations on how to expedite this? What is the
current status of the large room and using it for  events?

For background, this teacher origianally contacted info at sudoroom but never
got a response, and called the SR number today, slightly frantic. I think
it would be really awesome if we were able to help her out. This event
seems quite an incredible opportunity for young people.

ykciV