[sudo-discuss] Articles of Incorporation

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Thu Oct 17 16:47:05 PDT 2013

my inclination would be to stick to nonprofit designation and clear the path for 501c3.  so far we have been basically living month to month, so not really sure there is value in trying to define equity and member shares at the moment.  i look forward to many sudo-affiliated cooperative organizations in the future though.