[sudo-discuss] Fri Oct 25 630PM. Alameda Amtur radio mtg. SRoom Radio Xmtr help. - Fwd: Monthly Meeting Notice

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Thu Oct 24 13:05:18 PDT 2013

SRoom needs advisers re FM radio transmitter location. Renting tower
space? Free?
Meet the Alameda radio operators, who might want to help.
Arrive b4 630pm to be early to talk b4 the meeting starts.
Loc: Alameda air base, through tunnel from Oakland.

Cass Carrington, age ~33, HP web technologist is club president.
Members know about broadcast radio & xmitters, etc.

Bonus: Glen Rickerd speaks re wifi networks. Glen is leading the setup
of a net in Concord.