[sudo-discuss] [consensus] Nominations for Board of Directors

Eddan Katz eddan at clear.net
Thu Oct 24 15:18:45 PDT 2013

Not sure whether or not it's necessary under the process Yardena described, but I second Max's nominations for the Board.

I also hereby nominate Max (notconfusing) for the Board as well.

Is there a particular number we're shooting for in terms of the Board?

For reference on what a non-profit Board does (assuming an active board, which I understand currently is not what we want) - the Nolo Press page at http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/building-nonprofits-board-30046.html is useful, I think.

sent from eddan.com