[sudo-discuss] Anyone interested in having a table for November ONL?

Eddan Katz eddan at clear.net
Sat Oct 26 16:31:13 PDT 2013

Great table at the Book Fair. Thanks Marc, Jenny, and anyone else stationed there answering questions.

Sudo's Greggawatt is holding a session on music and anarchism that starts right about now. He made an intriguing suggestion to have a <sudo-theory> collection of essays for next year. +1

sent from eddan.com