[sudo-discuss] OK for me to borrow RF spectrum analyzer for radio purposes?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Oct 28 20:55:02 PDT 2013

yes it's on loan from me and it is not to leave sudoroom.  it is too
delicate to travel unnecessarily.  it is a finely tuned scientific
instrument.

if you need something to look at the radio band with, get an rtlsdr usb
stick, they can be had for $12 including shipping and an antenna.

with that and gnuradio you can visualize the entire radio spectrum on your
laptop.

-jake